What is a dyad?
A dyad equates to a pair of types who share a duality, the relationship of functional equilibrium i.e. mental or emotional balance. It equates to two individuals maintaining a sociologically significant relationship.
- Searcher & Mediator (ENTp + ISFp)
- Marshal & Romantic (ESTp + INFp)
- Ambassador & Critic (ESFp + INTp)
- Psychologist & Craftsman (ENFp + ISTp)
- Enthusiast & Analyst (ESFj + INTj)
- Actor & Inspector (ENFj + ISTj)
- Pioneer& Guardian (ENTj + ISFj)
- Director & Humanist (ESTj + INFj)
Dyads – at a glance:
All dyads are a duality of two complimentary types. They often appear to others like a separated androgynous pair. In the images above I just happened to choose men for the extratim types and women for the intratim types.
Of course duality can and will exist in dyads of all gender combinations.